CERTIFICATES AND APPROVALS
Our strategy in valve and pipeline industry is high quality of products and services for our clients. To ensure this, we acquired and maintain key certificates and approvals in this industry.We have the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2008 – international standard related to quality management, approved by Bureau Veritas Croatia.
- PED 97/23/EC - certification that a company implements, operates and maintains a quality assurance system as defined in the PED (97/23/EC)
- Certificate and declaration EAC (GOST) - certificate of EAC Customs Union, allows the access to the markets of EAC members
- Fire safe- BS 6755-2 for ball valves - the product is successfully fire safe tested and approved according to British standard 6755-2
- Recognition for BV Mode I Scheme – or valves for marines - a certificate that gives the company permission to proceed to the qualification of the transmission products before shipping them to the customer.
- Type approval certificate for valves by Croatian Register of Shipping
- Type approval certificate and fire safe certificate for ball valves by Croatian Register of Shipping
- Eurostandard certificate for ball valves for fire extinguishing systems
- Type approval certificate by Bureau Veritasa for globe valves RZV, RHN, KZV, KHN
- Type approval certificate by Bureau Veritasa for check valves, non-return valves, RZNV, RNV, KZNV, KNV
- Type approval certificate by Bureau Veritasa for ball valves OMV-B1/B2/B3; OMV-B4/B5/B6/B7/B8; OMV-B9/B10; OMV-B11/B12/B13
- Offshore certificate acc. to EN ISO 12944
- Offshore certificate acc. to NORSOK M501/ISO 20340